Message from our director on changes to our Asset/Fleet Intelligence product on the Teletrack platform.
In software, something can always be done better; innovative ideas often come from our clients; we listen and get things done that create the biggest positive impact on people’s use of the system.
New updates to the Teletrack system were released this week.
– Map View UX improvements
– Platform performance improvements (we handle a lot of data)
In map view, when viewing your assets on a map, it should be noticeable that there are a few changes. The circles are no longer, and now the pins show the asset’s location and reference name.
Slight changes in what the colours of the new pins mean:
- Purple: pre-starts enabled.
- Flashing purple: the asset is operating, and a pre-start has been completed.
- Flashing red: the asset is immobilised, or if pre-starts are enabled, the asset pre-start has been overridden.
- Flashing blue: the asset is being moved on a tilt tray, or a battery tracker asset is being moved (coming out later this week).
- Green: the asset has communicated to the server in the last 24 hours.
- Flashing green: the asset is operating.
- Yellow: Teletrack hasn’t received any messages from the asset in more than 24 hours.
- Flashing yellow: Teletrack hasn’t received any messages from the asset in more than 72 hours.
Coming soon will be the name of the operator using the asset (if they pre-started or used Driver-ID such as an iButton or keypad pin code sign-in).